The start of a new year is right around the corner. Taking some time to prepare and plan for what’s ahead can help you anticipate upcoming challenges and develop an accurate budget.
Below, we’ve assembled a list of items to consider. In the next few weeks, look at:
- Projected Headcounts: Is your company expecting to grow, stay the same size or decrease?
- Planned Capital Expenditures: Will you be renovating, moving or adding new equipment? If so, do you have the money needed for these efforts?
- Office Furniture: Do you have enough to support your 2018 plans? Also, where are you at in the life cycle of your furniture? Is it time to update?
- Your Space: Is it still the right size for your company? Are there areas that need repaired or reconfigured? How is it performing?
- Lease Contracts: Where do you stand?
- Equipment Maintenance Plans: Do you have one in place? If so, is it working, or do modifications need to be made? If not, set a goal for creating and implementing one.
- Vendor Contracts: Do you need to renew any vendor contracts, such as those for lawn maintenance or HVAC service? Or, is it time to find a new supplier or renegotiate?
Looking for help navigating this list? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.