2018 was a big year for FSI. We added new people to our team, changed ownership, grew our revenue and began an investment partnership with the Charette Venture Group. In addition to these milestones, we continued work with new and ongoing clients and completed nearly 200 architectural products, design and consulting projects.
Last year came with a lot of growth for our firm. Here are eight of our favorite memories and accomplishments from 2018.
- 2018 was our biggest year in revenue to date. We were up 56 percent and owe this success to our talented team and great group of clients.
- Our team worked on a number of cool projects. Some of these included our work at UMB, Sporting KC and Sprint.
- We added three new employees: Irene, Lance and Raleigh.
- Jamie and Ryan took ownership of FSI this year.
- We threw hatchets, cheered on the Royals and toasted to 2018.
- Our architectural products division grew and grew.
- Ryan graduated from the Helzberg Entrepreneurial Mentorship Program (HEMP).
- Three new babies joined the FSI family. Katie, Ryan and Sara all welcomed children last year or in the VERY beginning of 2019.