2017 brought a number of memorable experiences. We achieved new milestones, continued work with new and ongoing clients and completed over 130 architectural products, design and consulting projects. It was a big year for FSI, so choosing just five highlights was hard. We did manage to pull through – though just barely.
Below, you’ll find some of our favorite memories from 2017. We:
- Added two, new employees to our team – Jeff Slinkard and Tyler Bennett.
- Worked with one of the fastest growing chains in the nation, KBP Foods. You can find more details on their office relocation and renovation, along with photos of the project, here.
- Achieved our largest revenue to date.
- Installed over 100 motorized shades in the Church of the Resurrection’s large sanctuary, so they could transform the size of their space from day to day.
- Celebrated, a lot. With two new babies, a trip to Kauffman and our annual holiday party, who could blame us?